Deloitte is one of the leading companies in the world providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider.
At Deloitte we recognise the value of our people and are proud to have a culture that promotes employee development. Our ambition is to be a Simply Irresistible Organisation for each and everyone of our talents: future, current and alumni.
More than ever before, successful HR Management is determined by the ability to cope with the new complex business and talent landscape.
If you are ready for a career with a dynamic organisation in an environment that fosters professional and personal development, you are ready for Deloitte!
Join our HR Organisation and stands in the heart of our ambition. We have “HR Manager” opportunities in different business units.
What you love to do…
- Together with your team, you manage and deliver the key talent and performance management processes and the overall HR operations, in close collaboration with our corporate Talent Acquisition / Payroll and Reward and Mobility team.
- You streamline HR processes, standards and policies in line with the HR Strategy and business needs, and build operational excellence in support of our talent management.
- You collaborate with and coach the business leadership to facilitate organizational- and cultural transformation, effectiveness and innovation.
- You build coaching and management capabilities within the team to facilitate an open, inclusive, culture-based environment that enables effective employee relations.
- You lead various HR projects (organizational design, career model operations, reward, workforce planning...) in partnership with your team members and/or business.
- You establish sustainable, open relationships and network with stakeholders within and outside the organization.
- You coach and develop your team to ensure their competencies, skills and know-how are fully used and developed to grow further in their role as real strategic HR Business Partners.
- You stay informed about professional knowledge and technical evolutions in the HR area to enable a service based on the latest developments.
- You optimize data & knowledge management, reporting and management summaries.
- You find the right balance between innovation and continuity while ensuring compliance, between the operational and projects.
- You prepare presentations for the labour council and participate in these meetings to discuss business matters.
- You have 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar position and have a profound background in different HR roles, leading small to medium-sized HR teams.
- You developed great people management and coaching skills.
- You are flexible and adapt quickly to changing environments and different (high level) stakeholders.
- You are analytical, goal oriented and you dare to innovate. You make an impact that matters.
- You are a role model when it comes to collaboration & communication skills. You talk with our people.
- You have good project & change management skills and are able to apply them in an agile way.
- You have a sound knowledge of English, Dutch and/or French, and have an excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook …).
Sounds like you? Great!
What can you expect from us…
- A challenging, innovative and stimulating work environment that encourages personal development and growth.
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits
- The opportunity to further shape our organisation into a future-proof, agile, sustainable & value oriented organisation.
- A team of enthusiastic and talented colleagues who are passionate about what they do.
- Working in a brand new building at Brussels Airport and in an environment equipped with innovative tools allowing flexibility@work.