IBF International Consulting (www.ibf.be) is a European development consultancy founded in Brussels in 1977 that is working on co-operation projects financed by international institutions like the European Commission and the World Bank.
Our main fields of expertise are institutional support, economic development, education, social development, consumer policy and event management. IBF has managed projects in more than 100 countries worldwide. At present, IBF employs about 120 permanent staff with offices in Brussels, Torino (Italy) and Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) and has about 200 experts in the field.
Our values are integrity, human attitude, commitment, proximity and networking, competence and credibility.
· HR administration (monthly payroll administration in collaboration with our social secretariat Group S, lunch vouchers, eco vouchers, Dimona, entries/exits, maternity leaves, parental leaves, educational leaves, recuperation days, holidays, illness days, etc.);
· Contact point with Group S for all payroll/HRM related questions;
· Management of Megaholiday (software to register absences).
· Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
· Manage the recruitment and selection process
· Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
· Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
· Nurture a positive working environment
· Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
· Maintain pay plan and benefits program
· Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
· Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
· Establish policies about prevention and protection at work
· Organize social elections 2020 and coordinate the installation of a Works Council and/or the Committee for Prevention and Protection at Work
· Ensure legal and fiscal compliance throughout human resource management
· Act as a person of confidence for topics that staff members cannot directly address to their head of unit or management.
· Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
· People oriented and results driven
· Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
· You have experience in generalistic HR functions with a hands-on mentality and you have a proven knowledge and practical application of best HR practices and social legislation.
· You have a master's degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent through experience.
· You are critical in assessing processes and in the search for optimization.
· You are analytical, flexible and accurate.
· You have fluent oral and written knowledge of English and French. Knowledge of Italian and Dutch is an asset.
· You receive a permanent contract for a full-time employment (part-time employment can however also be envisaged if preferred by candidate)
· An attractive salary package depending on your experience and profile
· You work in a growing and multicultural company that is always looking for innovation